Sunday, November 8

Well, it's been a nice weekend. Got lots of yardwork done, and a few chores, and bought some wonderful fresh fish (opah and escolar) at the local Central Market store, and then cooked it this evening along with a pan of roasted vegetables.. it was a really great dinner. And basically something that we couldn't have bought in a restaurant, or if we could it would have been outrageously expensive.

And now it's raining, and has been for the past couple of hours. I don't mind the rain, except that we intended to cook on the grill, and had to change the plan at the last minute and do all that cooking indoors. It worked out fine - we roasted the veggies in the oven, and then kept them hot in their pan while we broiled the fish in that same oven. The veggies stayed plenty hot in their pan with a lid on. Delicious.

But I had a craft project that I intended to work on and didn't get that done, so I know I better get busy on that this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment